Friday, May 7, 2010

prayer request

I know Mother's Day may not be easy for many of us still waiting to become Moms. I know it won't. But I want to ask for prayers for a friend of mine who's own Mom passed away unexpectedly and suddenly today. As we speak she is flying home, shocked and saddened at this turn of events.

I can't even imagine.

Here I am selfishly thinking how hard this day will be for me, after last year and how our adoption fell apart days after Mother's Day, and this happens to her. Please lift her and her family up this weekend.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Devastating. So sorry for her loss - and all those grieving mothers and babies and some-day babies not yet here. Prayers your way.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh, that keeps it all in perspective. Prayers coming.

prayerfuljourney said...

I will keep this woman in my prayers...this not a good time to lose a mother..not that any time is a good time but around Mother's Day? I can't imagine the pain.

Mothers day may be hard for us who are not mothers and want to be but it's also hard on those who no longer have their mother's here on earth. Thanks for the reminder.

JellyBelly said...

Praying!