Here are a couple other things:
- I celebrated my 35th birthday on Sunday and managed to get through it by buying a new pair of black boots and not looking into the nursery and feeling like I've just entered the "high risk" category.
- We bought our Christmas tree today and I love the smell. Love it!
- School is going really well and I'm loving the kids, my classroom, and the school.
- We're hosting a gingerbread house building party for some friends from church and I'm excited about it. We had some friends do this years ago and we loved it, and have decided to host one ourselves.
- I've put a food processor on my list for Christmas.
- I've put a massage gift card on my Christmas list.
- Charlie wants a Shop Vac and outdoor garden heater and he bought them both today, so I guess my shopping is already done.
- I ordered our Christmas cards today and had to say goodbye to the dream of sending ones with a baby in them this year. Another year gone.