Saturday, April 17, 2010

a litte bit of sparkle...

I found several half price beads at the craft store the other day, and really liked this set. Now, we know that Sissy likes anything sparkly and diamond-like. Yes, I do. And that I was bound to share it with you at some point.

Just a pretty piece of sparkle to share with you. I did make a necklace out of it, and will show you that later. Maybe. I make no promises that I will remember to post that at another time.

I received the sweetest set of notecards from Chasing Joy, who was the wonderful woman praying for me over Lent. They were so cute, and she also included a Billy Graham devotional about Hope. I certainly needed that. So, let's consider that package a little bit of mailbox sparkle for Sissy, shall we?

Okay, it's late and I've been up since 5:30 getting ready for a yard sale that my church was hosting this morning. Sold my stuff too, but now I am exhausted and a little sunburned.

Good night. Sleep tight.

1 comments:

Frizzy said...

Sissy, Thank you for sharing that tender moment on my post about my old home. When I was a kid my family and I moved 14 times by the time I was 14. This house was the 14th and final we had together and we lived in it for about 7 years total as a family unit. That's why it brought back so many memories. I would have done the same thing in your shoes. You're an amazingly strong woman.