Sunday, April 18, 2010

an invitation

Cheyenne has a mean face. This is it. Isn't it scary? In reality, I just about laughed at her when she showed me, but I loved how scrunched up her little face was!

I would like to float something past all you out there in bloggy land. Here me out. I am not one to attend blogger conventions or anything like that. I don't want to take classes on how to make my blog better, I don't think. While I would love it if I had millions of comments everyday (don't we all want to be popular?) I like that my comments are genuine. From you all.

I would like, however, to meet more of you.

So, what if we picked a date sometime this summer and arranged to meet somewhere? I would be happy to host something here in Greensboro, NC. Something laid back and casual, with some shopping and massages and a meal or two out and some cooked in my house and a movie night in our pajamas...get the picture? And not that kids wouldn't be welcome, but I think this would be a girls only deal. Unless I get a baby by then, cause all rules would be off! LOL.

A Girlfriend Getaway, so to speak. With some prayer and story sharing and genuine friendship. I know some of you already know each other in real life, but I would like to connect up even more.

What do you think? Would that be something you would be interested in? Let's discuss...

6 comments:

Frizzy said...

Oh man! That would be fun to meet you. Especially if it meant my friend Karin at 6 By His Design could join us. She's the one who introduced me to your blog you know. When do you need an answer? We too are waiting on a unpredictable visitor AND are not sure how long it might be before our home is rented out again so money is TIGHT!

Would love to entertain the idea more tho. Special if all timing and costs fall into place.

JellyBelly said...

I'd LOVE to meet you in person!!! Perhaps if I can't make it down south I could Skype in! Just a thought!

Unknown said...

Wish I lived closer than Wyoming!

Deb said...

I love meeting bloggy friends. Have met a few over the years one on one as someone comes through town.

We're about to move so I know I couldn't do anything this year. But I hope you're able to find some that could do it.

... said...

That would be a LONG but doable drive for me under the right time & circumstances.

MaMaNina said...

I would be down for some girl time, too!