Wednesday, May 6, 2009

today is the due date

Our agency rep had lunch with Vanessa (our code name for the birthmother) today and said she was doing well, but ready for this pregnancy to be over. She was achy and feeling pressure but not yet having contractions. They had originally said that they would talk about induction tomorrow but now they have delayed it until Tuesday. You know I am totally wanting this baby to be born, but I can wait a few more days. I don't really have much choice in the matter, then, do I?

We found out last time that Vanessa likes the Beatles and so we sent over a CD from I Am Sam and she really liked it.

Not much else to report...when we have something, you'll know!


Mommy said...

Waiting anxiously to hear your news!