Saturday, June 5, 2010

only an IFer...

I was driving down the street the other day and had to stop at a red light. There was a semi cab in the lane next to me, and look what was spray painted on the mud flaps!

I have no idea what it means to them, but I, of course, immediately thought of "trying to conceive." I thought, I need to blog about this, but it would be more fun with a picture. Then I realized that I had my camera in the front seat and the light was still red. In a hurry, I grabbed it and snapped a picture!

Just a funny thing that happened. Wanted to share. (Anyone actually know what it means? Is there some trucking code that I don't know?)

10 comments:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Okay, I googled it just out of curiosity. Apparently TTC does stand for what you stated, but also Toronto Transit Commission. Out-of-country truck?

Alison said...

Ha. I'd think that, too.

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

Hahaha :)

Frizzy and Bird said...

You crack me up! I never would have noticed it let alone thought of that acronym (sp). I love how you think!

Sew said...

I think it's a sign that you should TTC. ;) hahahaha

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

thats hillarious!

the misfit said...

I think it's definitely trying to conceive. What else would make more sense? Thanks, much, for sharing that picture. Fab.

the lady of the house said...

Time to change? Maybe... funny post deary :)

Mrs C said...

Funny.

Debbie B said...

Who knows maybe he's TTC'ing and is asking for sympathy from other truckers. :-)