Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my very own blog award

Alena at A Little Bit of Wonderful gave me The Incredibly Sweet Blog Award. Nice, huh? I am quite incredibly sweet, right? LOL.

The rules require me to post four guilty pleasures, so here goes.

1. Shoes. Oh, shoes. Totally love shoes. And I am a tall girl, so I love flats. Sparkly ones, shiny ones, all sorts of ones. My husband has a problem with all my shoes. In fact, he often makes me give up a pair if I want to buy a new one. There is only so much room in our closet and I like shoes. In fact, all I did was pull this image off the internet, but I'm wondering where I can find the third pair from the top.


2. Jelly beans. Now, not the jellybelly ones, but the traditionally flavored ones that you can buy around Easter. CAN totally eat bags of them.

3. Harry Potter. I love the books, the movies, and the souvenirs. I have a music box and a scarf and all the movies. One day I will get to Universal Studios to the Harry Potter Wizarding World.


4. OMG, do I love a down comforter. LOVE THEM. I had one when I was single and introduced my husband to them when we got married. I love to snuggle down in one and the fact that it isn't heavy and is squishy and I can use it all year round. I am addicted. It's a problem.

I'm supposed to nominate other people, but I never do that. Sorry. If you were hoping to get yourself nominated, I'm sorry. You are totally welcome to post four guilty pleasures if you want to, and in fact, I would love to hear about your guilty pleasures. Please, share!

6 comments:

maggie may said...

i love my down comforter too!! isn't it wonderful??!!
i'm snuggled up in mine right now!
:)

Alison said...

I love jelly beans! But not shoes. I mean, I like shoes because they're necessary, but it's safe to say I don't have a shoe problem.

Caroline is reading through the Harry Potter series. She's on book 5. Craig has read them all and seen the movies, too. Me? Eh. But I think you already knew that. ;)

Oh, and yes, you are sweet!

Alison said...

Ugh, bad grammar. I Craig SAW all the movies, too.

Shame on me.

Jennifer said...

Oh! I may have to post about my 4 guilty pleasures (now that I'm back in the blogging game!)

Can't BELIEVE you like jelly beans. BLECK!

l(IF)e Capital IF said...

I saw the picture of the shoes before fully reading your entire post and immediately wanted to ask you where you got the pair of shoes third from the top! :) I was a little bummed when I read that you didn't actually own them!!

Unknown said...

That down comforter makes me all warm inside :) Lol, I saw the shoes before I read your post, and the first thing I thought was "I love that sparkly one!" Glad you liked the bloggy :)