Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to reality


I go back to work tomorrow.  I am excited and nervous and ready and not ready all at the same time.  We have great childcare in place, so I'm not really worried about that, but I'm more worried about me.  My bladder (I have Interstitial Cystitis) has been acting up lately and I'm more stressed about that, I think.  The last couple of weeks haven't been that great, and I'm sure that the newness of having a baby hasn't made it better.  I haven't had a totally hard time adjusting, but there have been days where I haven't known what to do with Jackson.

So, tomorrow will be quite the dose of reality as I get up and leave my house and get back to my classroom.  Prayers, please. 

4 comments:

Char said...

After your waiting so long, it makes me smile to see you with that baby boy in your arms.

Alison said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope your bladder decides to cooperate and that you get this new school year off to a good start. I'm glad that you're not worried about Jackson and his care; that will be a huge relief for you as you try to focus on your students during work hours.

JellyBelly said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Great pics you three are a beautiful family :)