Thursday, July 8, 2010

master bedroom questions answered

Oh, first I am going to answer some questions about my master bedroom. Yes, my bedspread is from Pottery Barn. It is one of the few things that I own from PB and I think I got it on sale. The wall hanging over my bed is actually an old door that we had from taking down a wall in the kitchen that I painted brown and then found the translated French online. I wrote the words with a colored pencil, then painted on top of them, then I glazed over most of it.

Yes, I will certainly post some before and after pictures as we do this project. Tomorrow we start with ripping some things out and cleaning up some things. This means I won't be able to use the bathroom for a couple of days, which isn't fun, of course, but is a means to an end.

There is more job stuff going on, so if you would keep me in your prayers, I would appreciate it. Without giving too many details, let me just say that my school job is changing drastically and I am struggling with the change. It is really an odd situation and I will give you more details when I can. Needless to say, there are always financial concerns when a job changes, and I tend to worry about that kind of thing. I keep telling myself that God has this all in control, and that he has a plan.

Pictures of the bathroom to come soon.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Can't wait to see pictures.
Do you and Charlie work well together on projects? Craig and I DON'T. Whenever we own our own home, I think we'll need to call for outside help.

I'm sorry about the uncertainty of your job. I'll pray that things work out and that you'll be at peace with whatever happens.