Thursday, April 28, 2011

photographing children

I was in charge of taking family photos on Easter. Well, I'm normally in charge of taking family photos cause I love my camera, but taking pictures of kid just isn't easy. They never look at the camera all at the same time.

Exhibit A
Exhibit B, although, don't you love the bunny ears?

Exhibit C

Exhibit D (not looking and crankiness)

And this one didn't want to wear his bunny ears on TOP of his head....no.

She's smiling, but not looking at the camera.

We had a great time, and I think I got a couple shots that were good, but I also have many, many that are quite comical. Hope you got a smile!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I have to laugh because I tried to get a shot of Yaya with her friends and like you drama insued but smiles looking simultaniously at the camera NOT SO MUCH! LOL

Those are some sweet shots and honestly, those are the moments we really want to remember. Kids being kids not posed and proper.

zubizup said...

Turkis Underwears
www.yoncatoptan.com
please look:)