Sunday, December 12, 2010

a busy week

So here's what I've been up to, in photos.

1. Bought and decorated Christmas tree...this is a plastic-made-to-look-like-glass mistletoe ornament. Lovely, huh?


2. Random photography. This happens to be my shower curtain with sunlight coming through it. Just thought it looked cool. It is cool when enlarged, so go on and double click.


3. White dog in extra white snow looks dirty. Two inches of snow and my husky loved it, running around like a puppy.


4. Attempting to get a photo for our Christmas card and really only ended up getting a this random one of me while Charlie was adjusting the camera. I look nice though, I think.


5. Birthday party for three year old nephew Harrison, with a Wow, Wow Wubbzy theme. Lots of toddler and cake.

Busy, busy, busy season. And there is more that I didn't show. But I'm tired and blogger only does five pics at a time, so you'll have to wait for more. We did, however, finish our shopping for the holidays so my husband is wrapping gifts as we speak.

What have you been up to?

6 comments:

KT said...

Love the picture in front of the tree...but I have to ask, did you have fall colors and snow at the same time? I can imagine that put an end to your fall colors quite quickly! Our pups have been loving the snow...they would play all day in it if we would let them!

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture of you :) I have a white dog, so I feel your pain :P

... said...

That's a great picture of you!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

You DO look great in that photo!

You always have the best finds, like that mistletoe ornament and the shower curtain in your bathroom :) I should hire you to do my shopping!

Anonymous said...

Love the one with the tree! You look great :)

Alison said...

I love the picture of you by the tree. The leaves are so pretty.
Thanks for sharing what's going on in your world.