I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much, but I'm trying to use my computer time to search for jobs. And I don't have lots to talk about. I wish I had better news, so I'll just give you some random things.
- Wal-mart rotisserie chicken is just about the best around. I happen to hate going to Wal-mart. Problem.
- Charlie Netflixed The Great Muppet Caper today (and when did Netflix become a verb?) which is one of my favorite movies from childhood. The Muppets are exactly my style.
- I accidentally bought some Sour Nerds today. Not as good as regular Nerds.
- Chris Daughtry came to my church today, while I was working at Michaels. Yup. I missed it.
- Our dog Phoebe has taken to digging in the front flower bed. She is now banned from the front yard, which is her absolute favorite place to be and is driving us nuts by running to the front door every five seconds.
- I made spaghetti and meatballs in the crockpot the other night, but then neither of us wanted to eat it. I ate noodles with butter and grated parmesan and Charlie didn't eat.
- For the staffing agency I met with I had to take a keyboarding test, a 10key test and an Excel test. I think I did okay, although I know I do not 10key properly. I went as fast as I could with my ghetto way of doing it. I was not able to see the scores, so who knows?
- I stayed up way to late last night watching Sense and Sensibility and I came away thinking that Hugh Grant looks really, really uncomfortable throughout that whole movie, but maybe that is the character. Edward is not as great a character as Mr. Darcy, so maybe that's why P&P is my favorite.